Pricing for Fulfillment Services
Pricing for Fulfillment Services depends on a lot of factors. The following is meant to serve as a guideline for pricing on a typical smaller size customer project. FillShip is a service best suited for clients shipping an average of at least 10 orders per day, and up to 500 or more orders each day.
Keep in mind, as the daily order activity increases to 20 or more orders per day the cost per order decreases substantially.
We strongly encourage you to contact us for a quote based on your specific program’s needs. Once we speak we can generally provide pricing within 24 hours.
Here are some budgetary costs for a typical client, shipping 15 orders per day.
- Order Charge (packing the order): $3.75 per order (plus $.50 for each additional item)
- Storage Charges: $13.00 per pallet, or $1.00 per square foot
- Cartons: $.75 to $1.50 (depending on size)
- Shipping: This depends on the weight of the order, where it is going, and the carrier (UPS, FedEx, or UPS). Fillship will pass on our volume shipping discount so you can count on some significant savings on shipping.
- Other Costs that may apply:
- Receiving (inspecting and bringing the product into inventory)
- Special Packaging Requirements (gift wrapping or other special requests)
- Customer Service Time (returns, changes to orders, backorders, inventory counts)
- Shopping Cart Integration (setting up the order file transfer process)
Again, as the daily order count increases to 20, 50, or 500 orders a day, all of these costs are much lower.
Please get in touch with us and we’ll provide a customized quote for you right away!